Your Safety is Our Priority
At Jain Dental Care we have gone above and beyond the recommended guidelines to ensure the safety of our team and our patients.
We were recently profiled on CTV News Kitchener.
We updated our office to surpass the stringent infection prevention and control standards with state-of-the-art sterilization systems, floor to ceiling walls with doors to each operatory and instrument cassette systems. In addition to these measures now…
- Our dental team will be screened prior to return to work, and thereafter each day for COVID-19.
- We have installed physical barriers at key contact points to reduce the spread of droplets.
- Levels of air purification protection: chairside, general operatory and general office all offering the highest industry standard of HEPA filtration and UV disinfection.
- Our dental team will be wearing additional PPE appropriate to their role and procedure performing.
- As always, operatories are cleaned and disinfected between each appointment.
- We will ensure general office housekeeping with frequent intervals, including cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, plexiglass barriers, handrails, counters, arms of chairs, etc.).
How do I book a new appointment?
- We will only see patients during regular business hours that pass the screening test. Please click on the link to the screening test to make sure you do not answer yesto any questions.
- All appointments will be booked via email at email@example.com phone call 519-824-5678. We will not be seeing any walk-in patients.
- If you have a cell phone or emailplease make sure we have it on file so we can communicate with you about the status of your appointment. You can text us from the parking lot and we’ll text you when to come in!!
- Anyone accompanying a patient will need to wait outside unless absolutely required.
- You will need to wear a mask into the office, practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer.
Family Dental Services in Guelph
We pride ourselves on our high standard of patient care. Being a preventative practice, we are interested in your long term oral health. We offer a wide range of treatment options utilizing the latest technology. When you join the practice you join our family. Your needs are addressed with precision, compassion and understanding.
100 Edinburgh Rd S.
Guelph, ON, N1H 5P4
Phone: (519) 824 – 5678
Monday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Thursday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM